Tuesday, January 29, 2013

There will be days...

Well...I started today on the right foot. I took all my medicine including my Advocare.
I intended to have toast, egg and almond butter for breakfast but that didn't happen as my sleepy self didn't get up until 5:50am! So I had 2 pieces of 100% wheat toast and 5 sprays on each of zero calorie parkway spray...total breakfast equalling 120calories. Not the best calories but in order for your body to burn you have to start your day with breakfast.

I wasn't too happy when I stepped on the scale this morning... +6lbs!!! Oh no. But I have determined that its water gain plus the fact that I am getting back to eating again (major anxiety=no eating) so...I will bounce back, as my coach Nathan says, in no time.

Today's pre-lunch and post-lunch snack is a small gala apple. The peel on the apple helps your body to not digest the sugar so fast from the fruit. The skin of the apple also contains: Soluable Fiber, Insoluable Fiber,
quercitin - one of only two major sources (bolsters the immune system), Phenols - help stop chronic diseases and Antioxidents. Keep in mind that the skin also might harbor pesticides so wash thoroughly.

Lunch- oh yes, my Advocare Chocolate Mocha Meal Replacement Shake. Amazing drops of goooooodness :)! I get full with good nutrition and not empty calories per say if I was to run to McDonald's or Taco Bell.

This is my update for now...ill return later for the rest of the days update!

Ok so here's the rest of my update:
This evening Nathan invited me to an Advocare Mixer...basically a tell-all! Met some amazingly wonderful people who have ALL lost weight. We enjoyed conversations and Spark (energy drink)... For dinner I had beef tips with noodles...just 1 cup. You can still eat what you want on Advocare...that's why I love it! See you tomorrow folks!

Weight: 362.2lbs

1 comment: