My title for today says it all.
Just because you cheat today...doesn't mean you can't step your game right back up tomorrow on your lifestyle change, yes your not on a diet, your changing your lifestyle. I've had to preach and preach and preach til I'm red in the face this exact thought process to myself!
I stepped on the scale today...you betcha...I am bouncing back soooo I am definitely starting to think that some of my gain was 'water retention'....is that true? Well I'm not a Dr and definitely not an expert but it is a logical guess as to why I had an increase so drastically. Ok so 6lbs isn't drastic but to anyone losing weight I know it can be a bit discouraging that's why I titled today's post the way i did is because YOU CAN GET UP AGAIN!
So what did I consume today?
For breakfast:
1 cup regular Cheerios
1/2 cup Vitamin D Milk (yes, I have not scrounged up the courage to try 2%, 1%, skim or non-dairy milk).
Pre-Lunch:
Advocare's Spark Fruit Punch Flavor
Lunch:
Advocare's Chocolate Mocha Meal Replacement Shake
After work...I headed to the gym. I decided to see what I could do on the Elliptical Machine...this girl right here completed 20 minutes on the elliptical...burned 265 calories!!! That's like Amateur jogging for this fat girl!!! I was in tears...couldn't believe I did it!!!
After that, the best friend joined me at the gym and we climbed on the treadmill. We did 60min with a 5min cool down. Speed at 2.5mph and incline started at 5.0. Every 10minutes we reduced the incline by 1.0. After all said and done I completed 65minutes treadmill and burned 627 calories.
I came home to dinner cooked and laundry done...um husbands don't do that often so I'm totally taking advantage!!!
Dinner:
1 chicken drumstick (fried half/baked half in egg and hot sauce)
1 cup Au Gratin Potatoes
2 cups steamed broccoli
I am so satisfied!
Total calorie intake today: 1071 (my everyday goal is 1200; so I'm under!)
Also, just FYI...I always weigh first thing in the morning after I've used the bathroom and with no clothes.
Today's Weigh In: 359.6lbs (-43.6lbs lost to date)
See ya tomorrow folks! :)

So proud, you're doing great! For me the milk thing was all mental, I first went to 2% then to skim. I really like skim better, doesn't leave a film in the mouth or an after taste. Sorry if that is gross but hey, it is what it is right? Keep it up, and i live the blog by the way :-)
ReplyDeleteLove this
ReplyDelete