I know this post is late for most that know me personally as I have been dieting for a few months now...but I wanted to fill you in on what prompted this whole change....
Over a year ago, my husband and I thought we were expecting...only to find out that I had PCOS...poly-cystic ovarian syndrome. I won't go into crazy details about what this but basically I wasn't fertile. So the dr told me that the only way I could have a better chance is to lose weight. I hated the fact that I had let myself get so large that I wasn't able to get pregnant.
The dr suggested I go on a 1500 calorie diet. I tried for a while and saw no results. A friend of mine introduced me to Advocare. I started the program back on November 26, 2012.
To date I've lost 47lbs. Has it been hard? Of course! You bet! I was addicted to Coca-Cola, Andy Capps Hot Fries and Cheese!!! I was eating enough food to feed 3 people! I've cut portions and follow a strict 1200 calorie diet now along with the Advocare products.
I will be blogging everyday. My struggles, my food intake, my exercise and all, in hopes that I will motivate someone else to make the decision to lose weight.
This is my journey. I'm here for the life change. Start yours today.
Starting Weight: 403.2lbs

I am so proud of you babygirl I am going to have to get with you about your plan
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I will tune into every post! You keep me motivated! I love seeing you get healthy, it makes me smile. :)
ReplyDelete...such an inspiration!
I love u we can do it
ReplyDeleteSo awesome
ReplyDelete