Thursday, January 31, 2013

Who says you can't have your cake...AND EAT IT TOO?!?!?

Howdy!

How's was everyone's Accountability today?

“If you hang out with chickens, you're going to cluck and if you hang out with eagles, you're going to fly.”
--Steve Maraboli

The quote above is soooo true.

So today consisted of work and gym.

Breakfast:
1 cup dry Cheerios (I snacked on them for 1 hour) -100calories

Lunch:
Advocare Chocolate Mocha Meal Replacement and 9 pieces of spicy pork skins. (Did you know pork skins have almost no calories?!?!?)

So here's my struggle today:
Do you know how much faster the gym goes by when you have a partner who wants to do it with you? When you do it alone doesn't it seem like the time goes by incredibly slow and you don't want to stop because the people that watched you step on that machine know you've not been going for very long? That was me today :(. I still pushed a 45 min workout but I didn't do my full potential because ei just had no motivation to be there. It's like I couldn't stand being there working out all alone :(. So I did 12 minutes elliptical and 33 minutes treadmill. Burned a total of 402 calories....490 less calories than I burned yesterday. I'm going to have to figure out a comfort zone so I can push myself when I'm alone at the gym. Any suggestions are welcome.

Dinner:
Yep a boo boo. I didn't have time to cook and I was having a little ache in my right arm so I decided to get carry out at CiCi's my favorite is the Spinach Alfredo. It's 120calories a slice. Well I knew I had 800 calories left for the day so I enjoyed my 5 small slices of spinach. According to MyFitnessPal I actually had an ok food consumption today even with those slices of Pizza. Will that happen often? Oh heck no, definitely not healthy at all. BUT I've been so good...having your cake sometimes is ok. It really is. Don't deprive yourself of your juicy hamburger. Just remember to eat lighter during the day since the bulk of your calories would be that meal you've been craving.

So after food tallies & exercising...
I consumed 1000 calories
Burned 402
Net Calories: 598!

Amazing myself one food change at a time.

Want to ask me questions? Go ahead ill respond! :)

Today's weight: 356.6lbs (-46.6lbs)

1 comment: