Friday, February 1, 2013

C'mon join the joyride.

This post is for Friday, February 1, 2013.

Good evening folks!

I know my post is super late...was sooooo busy today.

Breakfast: 1 cup dry Cheerios
Pre-lunch: 9 pieces pork skins
Lunch: Advocare's Chocolate Mocha Replacement

Yay...so I love Fridays because I get off work early afternoon. So I hit the gym. Since I was so mad about yesterday's work out I made myself work hard today! I set the incline on the treadmill to 5.0 and it remained their the entire 65minutes I was on the treadmill...yes I said 65 minutes...champs don't become champs overnight. I set my speed to 2.5mph...every 5 minutes I changed it so it was 2.5 then 2.0 then 2.5 then 2.0. This gives you some resistance and keeps your heart rate up so your doing nothing but burning amazing amounts of calories!

Now, I want to explain dinner....

As I've said before you can eat amazing things of you do your portions right. So tonight we went to dinner with some great friends and it ended up being Hooter's. I had already prepped what I would order because I looked up their menu. So the first thing I do is order water and I completely down the entire glass. Next, we ordered fried pickles....their about 6 calories each...I had 21 w/no dressing. Then for my main course I ordered 10 bone-in Naked Wings w/no sauce. Yep...super yummy and filling. I made sure to drink another 4 glasses of water while we sat and just talked. Made my cravings to order more or dessert go completely away. :) that's a plus in my book! I love being able to still enjoy myself at a restaurant even though I can't order this/that because I can...in portions!

So we got home and I felt I was still a little hungry and I had leftover spinach pizza so I had 1 slice.

Today's calorie goal: 1200
Today's actual intake: 986
Total exercise calories burned:746
Calories Net (intake-exercise): 240

Today's starting weight: 353.6 (-49.6lbs)


No comments:

Post a Comment