Wednesday, February 6, 2013

So...You think you can Zumba?!?!

Ello! <---isn't that cute? My friend Crystal says that...love it!

Today for breakfast I had a scrambled egg with kosher salt and piece of toast with 5 sprays of zero calorie parkway.

Mid morning I had 1- 100 calorie tuna salad pack.

Lunch- advocare chocolate mocha meal replacement.

Post lunch- small gala apple

Dinner- 2 buffalo chicken wraps in flour tortillas with a dab of cheese and ranch. YUMMY!!!

Tonight I got invited to a Zumba workout...I've done Zumba before and ladies/gentleman I will tell you, you can burn 800+calories in 1 hour! It's literally a full body workout. So we popped in the DVD and the room full of us non-dancers slowly learned to salsa, samba and reggae! My shirt was soaked and my hair dripping wet by the time we finished at 50minutes. We burned about 761 calories! Yes!!! 761!!!! That's literally almost my entire calorie intake for the day! It was fun!!! And FREE!!! I encourage you, if your interested, to check out your local city activity venues a lot of them offer these sessions free!

Sleep tight and remember tomorrow is a new day...if you slacked today, try again tomorrow! -<3

No comments:

Post a Comment