Hey followers! How's everyone's post Football junk food diet going?
I hope you have gotten back on track...I know when that Sunday comes every year it's hard to skip the nachos/hot dogs and hot wings. Trust me I'm right their with you. But...I will say I paid for it later that night and into the next day because when your body is not used to the greasy fatty foods for so long it really causes an uproar in your system. Needless to say...I learned my lesson!
Sooo onto today:
I started my day with 1 large scrambled egg and 1 slice white toast (was out of wheat) and 5 sprays of parkway zero calorie spray.
Pre - lunch I had a small gala apple.
Lunch consisted of my Chocolate Mocha Advocare Meal Replacement.
Post lunch I had 1- 100 calorie tuna salad packet.
Dinner: 4 oz angus top round steak seasoned with Cajun seasoning. 1 cup four cheese rice and 2/3 cup steamed green beans.
Today's total calorie count: 995
I've been really trying to eat every 2.5-3 hours. This keeps me from wanting to crash..or binge eat because in starving. A little something every couple of hours keeps your metabolism fueled and your body nicely nourished!
I'm really excited to see what my weight is on the 15th as that's picture time. Ahhh!!! I love this awesome journey I'm on!
If you haven't started yours...what are you waiting for?

No comments:
Post a Comment