Hey blog world!!!
So i have to brag on myself! This week I started morning workouts! Yes...I've been getting up at 5am to head to the gym to get in 45min. I was able to do the treadmill at an incline of 5.0-10.0 at 1.8-3.2mph for 45min!!! Yes sir...high five me!
So I have embarked on a super yummy, low calorie breakfast(picture is below BUT I Added some cucumber):
Jamie's yummy breakfast sandwich:
1-whole wheat sandwich thins
2-slices turkey bacon
1-egg fried in no cal canola oil
1-slice sharp cheddar skim milk cheese
Oh yes! 245 calorie goodness!
Snack today was a cucumber. Pre lunch and post lunch.
Lunch: 1-package tuna in water, a small gala apple and Parmesan garlic wheat thins.
In between lunch and dinner I had a grape flavored Spark! Yummy!!!
Dinner: 2 oz smoked sausage, 1/2 cup Mac and cheese, 1/2 cup ranch style beans.
Tonight I broke out of my shell. I went to a free Zumba class. I actually hit it off with a lady and we talked about my process and etc. then it was time to dance! I danced my socks off for 60minutes! Zumba is so nice! It releases so much positivity because you are doing a fun dance workout. If you haven't tried Zumba, I encourage you to. You can burn up to 800calories in 1 hour!!!
Well ladies and gents...time to get rockstar sleep so I can get up again and be a superstar bright and early!
If your interested in more information regarding the program I am on check out:
http://www.advocare.com/130211043
Contact me with any questions!

No comments:
Post a Comment